In the process of designing a communications trailer to help with community events and other events such as field day we purchased a pneumatic mast. After figuring our that we would not be able to attach the mast to the trailer we came up with a different solution. Build two trailers!
With two different trailers we will be able to operate in two locations or have a much larger operation in one location. The trailer started out as a used donation. It was fairly rough, but we decided that with enough hard work we could make it look great. We started by removing the rotten wood from the trailer.
We then sanded and wire brushed the frame until it was suitable for paint. After paint we attached a floor welded some framing and attached the mast. We are still in progress with this project but we are hoping for it to be ready by field day.